Monday, January 5, 2009

Confidence

I hate going to retail or food establishment to find the person behind the counter to be a jerk. You know what I am talking about, that person who seems upset at you, the customer, because you asked him a question. The one who gives attitude for making them get up and work. I just don't understand it. In the realm of life I also hate seeing people especially Christians who aren't confident. Our society has become very self conscious. The majority of people just don't think they can do anything. As Christians we have started believing the World's lies that we aren't good enough, we have come to believe that we can't accomplish things, we believe everyone else is better, we believe we cant get the girl, we believe we can't get the job, we believe we are never going to finish, we believe success is for everyone else, we believe a whole bunch of crap. And frankly I am tired of it. For majority of none church goers you hear the same thing over and over; i just didn't like it. The reason is simple. Because the majority of people in the church are fake! You have no one being real. Why? Because we being the pastors, congregation, college kids, youth don't have confidence in whom Christ created us to be. We believe the lies of the world. It is time we all man up and stop living a life of timidity and we get out there and are real. It's time we go for it. It's time we get out of our box and live by faith. It is time we get bold. It's time we go hang out with people who are different. It's time we get out of the Holy Huddles. It's time we live the lives Christ called us to.

No comments:

Post a Comment